Rockglow-X | LED Rock Lights | RGBW
Couldn't load pickup availability
Introducing Rockglow-X - the newest and best LED rock lights technology yet! Whether you're off-roading or cruising the streets, Rockglow-X offers the brightest, toughest and most durable rock lights.
- Each light has 7 RGBW LEDs including a dedicated pure white emitter for maximum brightness
- Proven to last a lifetime even in the roughest conditions
- Comes with rubber mounts and installation hardware
- Easily installs in any wheel well - front or rear
With Bluetooth app control, you get:
- Multi color strobe lighting effects
- Ambient fade and music sync modes
- DIY color combination scenes
- Bright: 4 Rockglow-X lights
- Super Bright: 8 Rockglow-X lights
- Extremely Bright: 16 Rockglow-X lights
Rockglow-X - the brightest, toughest LED rock lights with amazing app-controlled lighting effects! Transform the look of your truck today!
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer a 6-month warranty on all Sick Diesel light bars, grill lights, accessories, gear, and products. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, reach out to us, and we’ll get back to you in one business day or less.
Yes! We sell and distribute our products worldwide. For international purchases, Sick Diesel customers are responsible for any additional costs that may occur.
You most definitely can. Our 12-volt LED dimmer controller allows you to adjust the brightness and intensity of your lights to suit your needs. Before completing your purchase, we advise checking the "What is in the package" section of each product page to see if our LED Dimmer Controller is included with your purchase.
As a small, veteran-run operation, we’re all about supporting local businesses. All of our products are designed and custom-made right here in Sarasota, Florida, USA.
No. Smoked lenses don’t affect the color of our lights. Smoked lenses help reduce the glare emitted from traditional vehicle bulb lights, and no discoloration of lights will occur.
The plug-and-play harness plugs into the headlight harness. The plug-and-play harness provides power to the headlights.